- Grew up in Humboldt country (the true Northern California)
- Attended a 2 classroom K-8th grade school averaging 20 students total
- Jumped out of a plane from 18,000 feet with his wife the day after getting married
- Unofficial Industry Ventures meteorologist
- Started skiing at the age of 3, switched to snowboarding at 14
- Youngest of three brothers
Aaron is responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial reporting for all of the secondary funds and partnership holding funds.
Prior to joining Industry Ventures, Aaron was the Controller for Thomas Weisel Global Growth Partners where he oversaw the accounting and financial reporting for the secondary and primary fund of funds. Previously, Aaron spent over 3 years at Venrock in the accounting and finance department. Aaron started his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he spent 4 years based in the San Jose office auditing many prominent venture capital funds and fund-of-funds.
Aaron graduated from The University of California, Santa Cruz with a BA in Business Management Economics with an emphasis on Accounting.