- Stanford Football season ticket holder with guest tickets
- Helped build Optimizely’s technology ecosystem
- First job at Rent The Runway was picking and packing haute couture dresses
- Bain Capital Ventures – involved with Rent The Runway, The Princeton Review, TokBox and Solarwinds
- Spent a summer selling shoes in Brazil
- Summited Kilimanjaro
- Stanford MS&E and HBS
Nate concentrates on originating, valuing and managing early secondary, primary and direct co-investments for the Industry Ventures Partnership Holdings team.
Prior to Industry Ventures, Nate was on the partnerships team at Optimizely where he was responsible for building out the technology partner ecosystem. Previously, Nate led operations at NuOrder, an ecommerce technology startup. Nate has also worked on investments in software, commerce and mobile technologies at Bain Capital Ventures, and consulted on strategy and operations for corporate clients at The Boston Consulting Group.
Nate received his MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford.