- Founder, Agile Capital Partners
- CEO and Vice Chairman, Internet Capital Group, Asia
- Managing Director, Internet Capital Group
- Investment Banking, Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- MBA, Stanford University, Arjay Miller Scholar | BA, Stanford University
- Industry Ventures resident sommelier
Victor concentrates on originating, executing, and managing secondary investments in later-stage, venture-backed companies and venture capital funds. Prior to joining the firm, Victor was an opportunistic angel investor, who invested in and took on active Board and Management roles in five companies, all of which have exited.
Victor was previously a pre-IPO Managing Director at Internet Capital Group (ICG) during the company’s rapid ascent to a peak market capitalization of over $40 Billion. Victor led ICG’s expansion into Greater China as CEO and Vice Chairman of ICG Asia, and was based in Hong Kong. Victor began his career as an investment banker at Goldman Sachs where he completed a wide range of financing transactions and strategic advisory work for fast growth technology companies. Victor helped build Goldman Sachs’ Internet investment banking business by leading the IPOs for eBay and Yahoo!.
In his spare time, Victor spends time with his wife and three children in Marin County. He enjoys biking, tennis, and swimming. He’s also an avid wine collector and “foodie” who also enjoys cooking.