- Produced a series of videos with his son during the pandemic that have been viewed over 560 million times
- Several of the videos were shared by ESPN and Sports Illustrated and one was featured on ‘The Ellen Show’
- Developed a love for traveling as a ‘Navy brat’. Born in Japan and lived in Spain and Italy as well as California before settling in Northern Virginia. Go Navy, Beat Army!
- Has been managing the Christmas tree lot at his church since 2003. Fraser Firs are the best sellers but get the Blue Spruce if you have a cat and don’t want it to climb up your tree.
- Favorite sports memory, watching Cal Ripken break Lou Gehrig’s 2,130 consecutive games played streak at Camden Yards.
Pat oversees financial reporting and administration for the firm’s management company. In addition, Pat is responsible for the financial reporting associated with the firm’s investment holding entities.
Prior to joining Industry Ventures, Pat was the VP of Finance and CCO for Dyson Capital Advisors, where he was responsible for overseeing accounting, financial management and regulatory compliance. Prior to that, Pat served as Chief Financial Officer for Little Hawk Capital Management LLC and Controller for a Mid-Atlantic real estate developer. Pat began his career at Price Waterhouse LLP, where he worked in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Group.
Pat earned his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the College of the Holy Cross and passed the Uniform CPA exam in Virginia.