Industry Ventures Elevates Talent with Key Promotions
Industry Ventures, a leading investment firm focused on venture capital and private technology investing, proudly announces the promotion of multiple individuals within its team in 2023. The firm is excited to recognize their contributions and commitment to our continued growth and success.
The following professionals have been promoted to new roles:
- Justine Huang and Jon Wong have been promoted to Principal on the secondary and tech buyout teams, respectively. Justine and Jon will have been key contributors to the successes of the firm and will contribute to the leadership and future success of their teams.
- Kemper Ahl has been promoted to Principal, Head of Business Development, continuing to lead deal sourcing and origination across the platform.
- Valerie Lau assumed the role of General Counsel, overseeing legal operations crucial to the firm’s success such as deal closings and fund formation.
- Eddie Meyercord and Jonathan Ting have been promoted to Vice President within the secondary investment team, leveraging their expertise in deal diligence and execution.
- Stephen Casillas and Theresa Starnes have been promoted to Senior Associate on the early-stage and secondary fund teams, respectively, in acknowledgment of their outstanding support provided to their teams.
- Chase Barlow has been promoted to Associate on the early-stage funds team, building upon his contributions in investment diligence and execution.
- Ben Berman has been promoted to Business Development Associate, emphasizing his commitment to driving deal origination for the tech buyout funds.
- Danielle Bellantonio has been promoted to Senior Associate, Investor Relations, recognizing her role in cultivating relationships with Limited Partners.
- Jay Foster has been promoted to Controller & Tax Manager on the finance team, leveraging his attention to detail and tax expertise.
- Alassane Goldsmith has been promoted to Senior Executive Assistant & Investor Relations/Legal Assistant, acknowledging her support and organization.
Industry Ventures has had a strong year of firm and fund achievements and has benefited from the performance and collaboration of numerous team members within its ranks. Each individual embodies the firm’s values of innovation and integrity, and their elevated roles signify a new chapter in their professional growth within the organization.
Hans Swildens, CEO and Founder of Industry Ventures commented: “We are immensely proud of the exceptional talent we have cultivated within our team. These promotions reflect the substantive contributions these individuals have made to the success of Industry Ventures. We congratulate each of them on their well-deserved advancements in their respective roles and responsibilities.”
For more information about Industry Ventures and its team, visit www.industryventures.com.