- Born and raised in Vancouver, Canada
- Former investor with BlackRock Private Equity Partners
- MBA, Yale School of Management; BS, NYU Stern
- Rappelled down three waterfalls in Vietnam (slid down a fourth headfirst)
- Enjoys hiking, skiing, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and chasing after a hyperactive baby girl
Jon concentrates on originating, valuing and managing primary fund commitments and direct investment opportunities for the Industry Ventures Tech Buyout team.
Prior to joining Industry Ventures, Jon served as a Vice President within BlackRock’s Private Equity Partners group, where he completed primary fund commitments in venture capital and private equity funds and direct investments in market leading companies. Prior to that, Jon spent three years as an Associate at Fulcrum Capital Partners, a Canadian private equity firm focused on lower middle-market buyouts. Prior to Fulcrum Capital, Jon gained investment banking and valuations experience with Rabo Securities and EY.
Jon received his MBA from the Yale School of Management and a B.S. in Finance from NYU’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business.