- Passionate Boston sports fan, despite having lived in in NYC for 10 years
- Travel enthusiast; spent semester abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark studying global economics
- Avid golfer (chasing a 2nd hole-in-one); enjoy tennis and pick-up basketball
- Proud father of a baby girl
- BA Boston College; Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
Matt is a member of the firm’s Capital Formation & Investor Relations team. He is responsible for building partnerships with institutional investors, consultants, and family offices across all of the firm’s strategies.
Prior to joining Industry Ventures, Matt served as Vice President of Business Development at Nuveen. He marketed the firm’s private equity, private credit, real estate, natural resources, and public market strategies to both institutional investors and family offices. Previously, Matt served as an institutional marketing associate and product strategy analyst at Cohen & Steers Capital Management. He began his career at Towers Watson as an investment analyst in the manager research division, covering U.S. equity, emerging markets equity, and indexation strategies.
Matt graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boston College. He has earned the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation and is a member of the CAIA Association.